Since 1995, the Silicon Valley Concierge Association (SVCA) has been dedicated to the education and advancement of its members. The SVCA is proud to have members and sponsors within various business types who employ workers and provide service and information to visitors throughout Silicon Valley.
The primary objective of the SVCA is to offer support for our members who will provide outstanding performance in the important role of the concierge and customer service. Members will enhance their skills through meetings, seminars, familiarization trips, newsletters, concierge website, networking and friendships. Throughout the year we have exciting events that we strongly encourage our members to attend.
We take pride in service excellence and we accept members who are dedicated towards this philosophy. The SVCA grants membership status to concierge professionals and hospitality partners alike. Being a member includes the following:
- Complimentary subscription to the Valley Access Magazine (VAM) Monthly Newsletter that features Silicon Valley news and information of the organization and industry
- Annual Concierge Awards
- Opportunities to visit and experience local attractions and establishments
- Opportunity for leadership roles and committee teamwork
- Educational workshops, events and tours
- Opportunities to network with colleagues, and to share information and ideas
MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS: Memberships are only available to individuals and are not available for businesses. For interest in pursuing a business relationship with the SVCA, please consider a Sponsorship.
Individual Membership – $50.00 (tax deductible)
- 12 month individual membership
- Invitations to SVCA events
- One complementary beverage and raffle coupon for each member and one guest upon check-in at applicable events.
- Subscription to the Valley Access E-Magazine (SVCA monthly newsletter)
Student Membership – 50% off Individual Membership with Valid Student ID
Please download and fill out the SVCA Membership Application. Payment can be made by check or PayPal. Please submit Membership Applications by mail, email or at an SVCA event.
Applications for membership for subject to approval by SVCA Board of Directors.
For additional information regarding SVCA membership please contact us at email@example.com.
Stay in Contact: If you are an existing member and your contact info has changed, please let us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org.