Established in 1995, the Silicon Valley Concierge Association is a non-profit professional hospitality association dedicated to the education and advancement of its members. Our association has been recognized as a leading professional organization dedicated to combining talents within the hospitality industry.
Our membership includes the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley/Santa Clara County, and down through the Monterey Peninsula. Our current membership represents over 1,000 members throughout four counties.
The SVCA is an advisory and supportive member of many hospitality programs:
- SJSU Department of Hospitality, Tourism & Event Management
- Oak Grove High School Academy of Hospitality & Tourism
- Mission College Hospitality Management
- Silicon Valley NACE
- HSMAI – Northern California Chapter
- GBTA – Silicon Valley Chapter
- Santa Clara Convention Center
- Santa Clara Chamber of Commerce & Convention-Visitors Bureau
- Team San Jose/ Visit San Jose
- San Jose Downtown Association
- The Silicon Valley Organization
- Sunnyvale Silicon Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Campbell Chamber of Commerce
- Los Gatos Chamber of Commerce
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Silicon Valley
- Sausalito Chamber of Commerce
- The Silicon Valley Vietnamese American Chamber of Commerce
- Rainbow Chamber of Commerce
- Visit Santa Cruz County
- Northern California Concierge Association
We are committed to provide an important source of information to our members.Today our association is represented by a variety of consistent contributing professionals and businesses with a shared goal by providing hospitality – Networking, Referrals, Partnerships, Community Relations, FAM events, Seminars, the Valley Access Magazine, and various Social Media.
We look forward to accomplishing the goals set forth by our membership to make participation in this association a continually better experience.