Established in 1995, the Silicon Valley Concierge Association is a non-profit professional hospitality association dedicated to the education and advancement of its members. Our association has been recognized as a leading professional organization dedicated to combining talents within the hospitality industry.
Our membership includes the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley/Santa Clara County, and down through the Monterey Peninsula. Our current membership represents over 1,000 members throughout four counties.
The SVCA is an advisory and supportive member of many hospitality programs:
- SJSU Hospitality Internship Program
- Oak Grove High School Hospitality Program
- Mission College Hospitality Management
- Silicon Valley Tour Guides
- Silicon Valley NACE
- HSMAI – Northern California Chapter
- Santa Clara Convention Center – Chamber of Commerce
- Santa Clara Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Team San Jose
- San Jose Downtown Association – Marketing Arts and Dining
- Silicon Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Sunnyvale Chamber of Commerce
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Silicon Valley
- Sausalito Chamber of Commerce
- San Francisco Concierge Association
We are committed to provide an important source of information to our members.
Today our association is represented by a variety of consistent contributing professionals and businesses with a shared goal by providing hospitality – Networking, Referrals, Partnerships, Community Relations, FAM events, Seminars, the Valley Access E-Magazine, Facebook and Linkedin.
We look forward in establishing the goals set by the membership to make this association an even better experience
Mori Mandis, SVCA President